Thursday 14 April 2011

swearing in the office

a hollow feeling fills my chest
and even though i've done my best.
the people that i thought were closest
actually seem to be remote(est).
petty greed and green green eyes
the people of faith
seek the quickest demise.
people of faith let me down
make me unhappy, make me frown.
i want to smile be happy enjoy
not full of hate, destruct destroy
last can of beer
last puff of pipe
last chance to put the whole thing right.
its night time now, its time for rest
to fill the hollow in my chest.
to make me whole complete as one
to join my head with heart and lung.
its been cathartic, emotional too.
its good for me and good for you.
so see you later, goodbye so long
you've now begun to make me strong.
forget the small-mind silly fools
with silly small mind silly rules
fuck them sideways backwards forwards
fuck them this way that way always
fuck em this way fuck em that
fucking cunting fucking twat.

No comments:

Post a Comment